In a quiet location in Nerul, North Goa, a holiday at Ahilya By The Sea is rewarding for a number of reasons. Alison, from our commercial team, has shared her top 10...
A beautiful boutique property with an enchanting, intimate feel, Ahilya By The Sea is the perfect choice for couples looking for a unique experience. It's a superb choice for honeymooners too.
Top 10 reasons to book a holiday at Ahilya By The Sea...
1. With only nine rooms divided between the three villas, you feel as though you're staying in a private home, not a hotel.
2. The beautiful views of Dolphin Bay – being able to watch the local fishermen bringing in their catch of the day is fantastic.
3. Quirky furnishings and pieces of artwork scattered throughout the property and the gardens – they all look as though they have been individually selected over the years with love, affection and an eye for detail.
4. The beautiful grounds where you can always find a private corner in the sun or shade, to completely relax and unwind.
5. The cool breeze by the swimming pools – with their elevated positions, even on a really hot day, the breeze from the ocean ensures you're kept cool.
6. The light, airy rooms with their numerous windows and white, cotton bed covers – a picture-perfect view from every angle.
7. Relaxing in a hammock, taking in views over the sea and enjoying the breeze.
8. The wonderful food! All cooked using fresh, locally sourced ingredients, and you can choose a different outdoor spot every night for that special romantic dinner.
9. Enjoying the stunning sunset vistas across the ocean, curled up in one of the lounging chairs by the pool, cocktail in hand... pure bliss.
10. The feeling of being away from the hustle and bustle, but knowing that Candolim is within easy reach, just a few minutes’ drive away. That's if you can tear yourself away from the tranquil beauty of Ahilya By The Sea...
To find out more about boutique and unique holidays to Goa, browse our holiday ideas page. You can also give our knowledgeable sales team a call on 01489 866986 if you have any specific questions about this property, or any of the others in our collection.
10 Goa beach photos to get you dreaming of an India escape Read more
5 reasons why Goa should be on your bucket list Read more