20 stunning photographs showcasing the colours of Goa
Blog > 20 stunning photographs showcasing the colours of Goa
Introducing David Abram, the photographer behind many of the beautiful images that appear in our new and very colourful Goa Experience brochure.
Last year, Somerset-based freelance photographer and writer, David Abram, visited Goa to capture its beauty for our forthcoming brochure. His images are both atmospheric, colourful and stunningly inspiring. And, they have really brought the 2017/18 Goa Experience brochure to life. To say we are pleased with them is a understatement.
Here is a collection of just some of our favourite images captured by David that beautifully showcase the colours of Goa.
1. A street hawker on Aswem Beach, North Goa.
This evocative image was used on this year’s front cover.
2. Shri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, Goa
3. Spices at Anjuna Flea Market, North Goa.
Check out our guide to Goan Food and Drink.
4. Fruit and vegetable stall, Goa
5. A traditionally adorned cow
6. Sunset at Palolem Beach, South Goa.
7. Intricate henna designs, Anjuna Flea Market, North Goa.
Find out more about Goan markets in our guide.
8. A stroll on Cola Beach, South Goa.
With exotic palm-backed beaches, fabulous warm winter weather and luxurious hotels, Goa is an excellent choice for a romantic honeymoon.
9. Fruits and vegetables at Mapusa Market, North Goa
10. Anjuna Beach, North Goa.
Read about our Top 5 North Goan Beaches on our blog.
11. Flower garlands
12. Calangute Beach, North Goa.
Discover great beach holidays in Goa here.
13. Street stall in Panjim, Central Goa.
14. Stall holder at Anjuna Flea Market, North Goa
15. Panjim street scene, Central Goa.
Discover Old Goa and Panjim on one of our excursions.
16. Sunset at Palolem Beach, South Goa.
Read about our Top 5 South Goan Beaches on our blog.
17. Anjuna Flea Market, North Goa
18. Locals on the beach at sunset
19. Fishing boats, Goa
20. Cola Beach, South Goa
Thank you to David Abram and our new designer, Daren, for making this year's brochure look so good.
If you’ve not yet requested a copy of our 2017/18 brochure, you can order or download it here.
Our Top 10 Favourite Instagrammers from Goa Read more